We fundamentally believe that we are made great by our community. None of our success would be possible without the combined contributions of every member of our team, business partners, suppliers, and all of the friends and family members that support us all.
Together, we are all the community.
That’s why we strive to be a force for good by giving back to our local and global communities; we are proud, active sponsors of several cultural and educational outreach programs and charities around the world.
With both economic and moral obligations to protect our environment, we dedicate an immense amount of resources to maximizing our machines’ energy efficiency and capability to process recycled materials, while also minimizing the amount of waste generated during operation.
Beyond our efforts to reduce the environmental impacts of our extrusion technology, we have taken steps to reduce the carbon footprint of our production facility by outfitting our roof with a solar array and implementing a comprehensive recycling program.
- Training and continuing education for job-specific tasks, safety, and industry knowledge.
- Utilization of state-of-the-art technology in all phases of production, ensuring quality and safety.
- Creation of a workplace that is fair, friendly, and safe for all.
- Team dinners, annual overseas trips, and a healthy work-life balance.
- An emphasis on quality, long-term relationships between our team, customers, and suppliers.